Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dragonball Evolution Sequel? Oh Boy...

I still have not seen Dragon Ball: Evolution. I'm definitely interested in how bad it is, but I fear watching it will only serve to worsen my deep hatred of humanity. I do intend to see it some day for comedic purposes, knowing full well there wouldn't be another one due to the awful turnout of the first.

...Or so I thought. Apparently, James Marsters (guy who played Piccolo) has confirmed a sequel will being filming soon. We don't really have any reason not to trust this guy, but it does seem shady that an actor would confirm the movie's existence rather than the director himself and/or studio.

If true, what should our response be? Are we willing to give James Wong another chance at adapting the Dragonball lore correctly, or will we shun the man that may or may not have ruined our childhood? Only time will tell if the sequel is good or if it even exists at all. Once we get a real confirmation, you guys will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment