Thursday, February 11, 2010

Regarding the "Hero of the Week" Segment

I apologize that I have missed last week and a few others at the beginning of the year. My original intent was to use characters from different series for an entire year. There were numerous occasions where I had to look through a list of anime/manga that I've watched/read just so I could be safe for another week. I had to refresh my memory on many of those series by re-reading parts or looking up summaries. It's hard to keep that up every week when I usually only follow 3-6 series at a time.

Well I have not given up on that segment. I still intend to have a post every week with a character from a series I haven't used until the 1 year anniversary in a few months. I am going to try my best to not miss a week from now on. Seeing as I'm reading/watching a few new series, I should have fresh character material by next week. You can look forward to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment