Monday, August 3, 2009

Anime of Fall 2009

We may have more than a month left in summer, but that doesn't mean we can't be excited for the fall anime season. As usual, the list is plagued with what will most likely end up as crap, but there are a few highly anticipated titles and some possible hidden gems. Take a look.





















I've already said how excited I am for Fairy Tail finally getting an animated adaptation. The rest of the list doesn't really have anything mind blowing, but there are definitely a few shows I'll check out. Despite my overall dislike of Inuyasha, it was a part of my childhood (AKA teen years) when it appeared on Adult Swim. I'll probably watch it for the completionist in me. I'll also look into the Darker than Black sequel as I enjoyed the first one but I don't expect it to be anything special. Letter Bee and 11eyes might be cool but I'm going in with low expectations.

So yeah, Fairy Tail seems to be the highlight of the season, and personally, that's all I need. I'll have more when the season actually starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment